1. Rewatch some old anime and write reviews on them.
2. Actually complete writing my reviews this time.
3. Finally finish Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey (and watch Pokemon Advanced so I can get inspired to write the sequel later)
4. Finally claw myself out of this anime burnout I've been in since 2016.
5. Watch some anime that I've never gotten around to finishing, such as Tokyo Mew Mew and Goldfish Warning.
6. Write other stories that I've been wanting to write for a while.
7. Continue saving money from my current job.
8. Learn more about stuff like insurance, checks, checkbooks, and so on.