joyousmenma93 (joyousmenma93) wrote,
joyousmenma93
joyousmenma93

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Yay!!!

Yaaaay!! My dad found out that the data in my dead hard drive managed to get saved!! Well, 95% of it at least. Not sure what the other 5% of it was, but 95% is still good enough for me! All they need now is a replacement hard drive to put it all in before they send it back to us! Still, they managed to save most of it, and I can't wait to get it back!!
Subscribe

  • Firechick's Anime Reviews: PokeToon

    Since this is a series of standalone shorts that don't have anything to do with one another, I'm going to give each short its own rating,…

  • Firechick's Anime Reviews: Aiura

    I give this anime about girls who do literally nothing...a 45/100. The subgenre of anime "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" has gotten a…

  • Putting Some Anime On Hold

    I've decided to put Tropical Rouge Precure and Scarlet Nexus on hold, as I don't want to watch the former while I'm still grieving for my…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments